Siddharth, nice to hear from you. Great to hear!

I'm just starting a consultancy called Data Syndrome around the book, and I
work from home, which doesn't put me in a great position to personally host
the meetup. If you need someone to organize it and to seek a venue, I can
do that. How does that sound? I'm sure I could find someone to host it.

When would be a good date, do you think? Late February?

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jur...@gmail.com relato.io