Also, seeing this in EVERY task that runs:

[2017-01-23 20:26:13,777] {jobs.py:2112} WARNING - State of this
instance has been externally set to queued. Taking the poison pill. So
long.
[2017-01-23 20:26:13,841] {jobs.py:2051} INFO - Task exited with return code 0

All successful tasks are showing this at the end of their logs. Is this
normal?