was requirement to MySQL database version changes with 1.8.0? I run mysql
14.14 and it worked fine with 1.7.

I just installed 1.8.4 beta 4 and got this error below when i ran airflow
upgradedb command

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line
205, in execute
    self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py",
line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
    raise errorclass, errorvalue
sqlalchemy.exc.ProgrammingError: (_mysql_exceptions.ProgrammingError)
(1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'(6) NULL' at line 1") [SQL: u'ALTER TABLE dag MODIFY last_scheduler_run
DATETIME(6) NULL']