Hi Anne,

I would go with first approach unless the result can be very big, since all
xcom results gets stored in airflow db.

another approach would be to use MySQLOperator + EmailOperator within
pythonOperator
as a wrapper. you ll have to execute the operator manually in the code
though.

if nothing works, one can always fall back to bare python code.

- Jayesh