@dan

I'm obviously interested in the subdag issue as it is executed by the backfill
logic. Do you have anything to reproduce it with? Can also talk about it
tomorrow.

Secondly, did you verify the all success / skipped 'fix' against 'wait for all
tasks to finish'?

@chris I also suggest using/embracing jira more (as you are doing), as it helps
with cleaner changelogs, tracking and targeting releases.

Also note that I already included some fixes in v1-8-test.

Bolke

Sent from my iPhone