Max,

Please have a look at the v1-8-test branch which should become 1.8.2 eventually
by merging it to v1-8-stable. Some fixes have already gone in. Some have been
targeted 1.8.2 but haven’t been cherry-picked yet. You can view what was
targeted and what was merged with the airflow-jira tool in ./dev. As RM it is
fine if you want to retarget some, but please make sure to update Jira to make
it easy on the next RM.

Bolke