Did you run a tcpdump? Did you test with another web server? Did you try
putting something like Nginx in front that is just better a doing web serving
(we do also to add SSL, and we don't see this issue). Is your client host name
resolvable? (Logging usually reports host names if you cannot do a reverse dns
lookup it will take time to timeout.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad