Are you using kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform? (GKE)

You should be able to capture the logs from your nodes. In case you run GKE
with logging automatically deployed then deamonsets with fluentd will ship
logs from /var/log/containers on the nose to Google Cloud Logging.

Koen

Op za 13 jan. 2018 om 01:18 schreef Anirudh Ramanathan
<ramanath...@google.com.invalid>

--
Kind regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

*Koen Mevissen*
Principal BI Developer

*Travix Nederland B.V.*
Piet Heinkade 55
1019 GM Amsterdam
The Netherlands

T. +31 (0)20 203 3241
E: kmevis...@travix.com
www.travix.com

*Brands: * CheapTickets  |  Vliegwinkel  |  Vayama  |  BudgetAir  |
 Flugladen