Hi everybody,

on StackOverflow many people regularly come to get help about Airflow.
Currently on the site there are both the `airflow` and `apache-airflow` tags,
which both mean the same but with the former having more tagged questions and
history behind it. To make it easier for people to search and tag posts
regarding Airflow I proposed making `apache-airflow` a synonym of `airflow`. If
you are active on the tag on the site and have at least a score of 5 on the
`airflow` tag, I'd love if you could consider approving the tag creation here:
https://stackoverflow.com/tags/airflow/synonyms

Once the proposal reaches 4 upvotes, the synonym is created.

Best,
Stefano