Happy to pick it up if permitted.

Regards,
Kaxil

On 04/02/2018, 16:14, "Bolke de Bruin" <bdbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Perfectly fine to me. It would be highly appreciated if this could be
picked up so it can be made opart of the release process.

    @Arthur @max: can you share / make available credentials?

    Cheers
    Bolke

    > On 4 Feb 2018, at 15:16, Naik Kaxil <k.n...@reply.com> wrote:
    >
    > Yes, the same happened to me. One of my colleague wanted to use a Google
Cloud Storage operator but he was looking at the old docs so he couldn't find
one.

<https://maps.google.com/?q=38+Grosvenor+Gardens+%0D+London+SW1W+0EB+-+UK&entry=gmail&source=g>
    >> London SW1W 0EB - UK
    >> phone: +44 (0)20 7730 6000 <+44%2020%207730%206000>
    >> k.n...@reply.com
    >> www.reply.com
    >>
    >> [image: Data Reply]
    >>

    > Kaxil Naik