Hey Feng,

You need to sign up for an account if you don't have access to the wiki
already. Once you have an account you can edit and update the page that I
linked to above.

I would more or less copy what's in the October update, but you'll have to
update the various stats using JIRA, github, etc. Bit of manual work, but
hopefully doesn't take too long.

Cheers,
Chris