Hi All,

Until yesterday late evening my production was all happy. I pushed a dag
and since then random issues on random dags started to appear. Since then I
removed the new DAG and restarted the airflow webserver and scheduler (was
not required I know, but as the errors were not going away,  I took a
chance).  One of the most common errors I am getting is

<random dag name> can not improt name certs/utils

[image: Inline image 1]

Any idea/help on what may have gone wrong.

PS: No system upgrade/ airflow upgrade in the picture. Its airflow 1.8.0

~Manish