From: Praveen [mailto:tgpravee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 1. März 2018 20:45
To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Airflow on Windows?

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to get Airfloe working on a Windows 8 and a
Windows Server 2013 machine, so not sure if Docker would work. But thanks for
the link I will check it out!

Best,
Praveen.
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 6:33 AM Matthew Housley <matthew.hous...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Praveen,
>
> which version of Windows are you running? If you are on a recent
> version of Windows that supports Docker, running Airflow in containers
> might be your best option. Take a look at this project:
> https://github.com/puckel/docker-airflow
>
> best,
> Matt
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 11:56 AM Praveen <tgpravee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I am trying to figure out if Airflow does indeed work on Windows?
> > And if so, is there any guide to installing it on windows
> >
> > After some research on google and Stackoverflow, i have only found
> > contradictory and somewhat out of date information. Would really
> appreciate
> > some help on this.
> >
> > Best,
> > Praveen.

GfK SE, Nuremberg, Germany, commercial register at the local court Amtsgericht
Nuremberg HRB 25014; Management Board: Peter Feld (CEO), Christian Bigatà
Joseph (CFO). Supervisory Board Chairman: Ralf Klein-Bölting. This email and
any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information. Please note
that unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
email is not permitted.