Hi Bruno,

I agree that there are files that are too big as you mentioned. Sometimes
structures are being refactored like I did with the sensors.

The problem is that if you refactor one of these files, most PR requests
will have merge conflicts. But this should not be seen as an impediment to
increase the quality of Airflow’s code.
Especially the models.py should be fairly easy to refactor and split into
different files. This file grew due historical reasons. If you feel like
picking up this task, I encourage you to create a Jira for it and start
cracking.

Cheers, Fokko

Op zo 11 mrt. 2018 om 20:11 schreef Bruno Bonagura <bbonagu...@gmail.com>