Hi Max, Joy and Everyone,

Based on the discussion, I put up a work in progress pr (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3197/) with a doc(
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qs26lE9kAuCY0Qa0ga-
80EQ7d7m4s-590lhjtMBjmxw/edit#) for DAG level access. I would like to get
some early feedbacks and see if I miss anything or am in the wrong
direction as it touches the core part.

In the meantime, I will still continue improving the pr for couples of
todos.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks,
-Tao