Great question.. currently, we don't.

After meet-ups, usually the host of the meetup sends an email to this DL
with a link to slides and videos -- we update
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Announcements and share
it on Twitter.

WePay is very good about sharing videos of the Airflow meet-ups they host
within a short time -- I suspect we will be hearing from Joy, Chris R., et
al shortly.

BTW, Apache Beam folks speak very often... maybe on average once or twice a
month.. and all of their talks are not up on their site. It's a best effort
thing.

-s