Okay I’ll bite...  WT* does that mean?

one of the best things about airflow is how easy it is to connect disparate
systems... some would even say that’s much of the reason it exists..

It records reasonable metadata into an rdms (I suppose you could argue for
other designs, but it’s pretty straightforward and for this workload easy
enough to scale).

So... what did you mean?

Sent from a device with less than stellar autocorrect