Hi Trevor,

Great idea! I saw you speaking at Snowflake event. We are using Airflow and
are ready to offer space
at ActiveCampaign in Chicago and arrange for live streaming (provided it is
not booked out for a specific
evening already) or join at your location (we are at 1 North Dearborn).

Mark/Conrad/Vasyl/Scott/Ben @AC