What is the desired behavior then? If I fix an error in a DAG, there should
be a way to clear the state in the error table. Since these errors pop up
in the webserver logs, and restarting the webserver with no error signals
that the DAGs are healthy, should restarting the webserver clear the error
table? Or have a CLI command as a fallback?