Thanks Taylor,
We are getting this issue even after restart. We are observing that task
instance state is transitioned from
scheduled->queued->up_for_retry and dag gets stuck in up_for_retry state.
Behind the scenes executor keep on retrying the dag's task exceeding the max
retry limit.
In normal scenario task state should have following transition
scheduled->queued->running->up_for_retry
but we are seeing task is not entered in to running state rather it moves
directly to up_for_retry from queued state.
Any pointer on this would be helpful.

Thanks,
raman Gupta