Hi Gerado, we previously used a tool for merging PRs and closing Jira but
recently we have moved to Gitbox where we now have permissions to merge a PR
from the Github UI itself.

Wherever you see a an open issue associated with merged PR, please mention the
contributor who merged it on the Jira issue or the associated PR.

I am happy to review jiras, so please tag/mention me on the jira issues you
think needs review, are duplicates etc.

Regards,
Kaxil