Supporting 3.7 is absolutely something we should do - it just got released
while we were already mid-way through the release process of 1.10 and didn't
want the scope creep.

I'm happy to release a 1.10.1 that supports Py 3.7. The only issue I've seen so
far is around the use of `async` as a keyword. both in

A perhaps bigger question: What are people's thoughts on dropping support for
Python2? This wouldn't happen before 2.0 at the earliest if we did it. Probably
something to raise an AIP for.

-ash