Hi,
We have a requirement to scale to run 1000(s) concurrent dags. With celery
executor we observed that
Airflow worker gets stuck sometimes if connection to redis/mysql breaks
(https://github.com/celery/celery/issues/3932
https://github.com/celery/celery/issues/4457)
Currently we are using Airflow 1.9 with LocalExecutor but planning to switch to
Airflow 1.10 with K8 Executor.

Thanks,
Raman Gupta