At the moment there is not a way to configure environmental variables on a
per-task basis, but it shouldn't be too hard to add that functionality.

Extra config options can be passed through the `executor_config` on any
operator:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/airflow/models.py#L2423-L2437

Which are eventually used here to construct the kubernetes pod for the task:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/airflow/contrib/kubernetes/worker_configuration.py#L186