There is - "auto cancellation" (see the screenshot). So maybe it's just a
matter of flipping the toggle by the admins?

[image: Screenshot 2018-11-22 at 09.49.27 (1).png]

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>
E: jarek.pot...@polidea.com

We create human & business stories through technology.
Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>
[image: Github] <https://github.com/Polidea> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Polidea.Software> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/polidea> [image: Linkedin]