I neglected to add my binding +1, so I'll do so now.

With three days having elapsed, the VOTE is concluded successfully.

Overall: 20 x +1 votes, 0 x -1 votes

Binding +1 x 10: Kaxil, Tao, Bolke, Fokko, Maxime, Arthur, Hitesh,
Chris, Sid, Jakob.
Non-binding +1 x 10: Daniel, Shah, Stefan, Kevin, Marc, Sunil,
Adityan, Deng, Neelesh, Sai

I'll use this result to start the corresponding VOTE on the IPMC.  I'm
at an offsite today, so I have limited email time.  Likely will open
the VOTE this evening.

Thanks everyone.
-Jakob