What might also cause a big number of connections is using Airflow
Variables at the top level of the parsed DAGs. There was a discussion
earlier in the devlist (
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d56088211663cefc0c0311ca2b980b79e0234f9cad20082da5bc6358@%3Cdev.airflow.apache.org%3E)
that with each variable a new database connection is established. So maybe
that's the root cause of the problem?

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>
E: jarek.pot...@polidea.com

We create human & business stories through technology.
Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>
[image: Github] <https://github.com/Polidea> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Polidea.Software> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/polidea> [image: Linkedin]