- **status**: code-review --> in-progress
- **Comment**:

This is pretty awesome!  I love it that it is only a few dozen lines of code,
reusing logic that's already elsewhere in Allura.  Some feedback:

Project queries should always include the neighborhood (since the same
shortname can be used in multiple nbhds).
`M.Project.query.get(shortname=parts[0])`  Probably use the current nbhd.  We
could enhance later if you want to reference across neighborhoods.

Can you add a repo example or two to the "Includes" section of the markdown
formatting help?

Minor: I wonder if the `app.repo.is_file` check could be avoided thus save a
little time from hitting the repo twice.  Could we just catch any error from
`get_path()` or something like that?

---

** [tickets:#7168] Wiki macro to load content from repository**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** limbo
**Labels:** for-community 42cc
**Created:** Wed Feb 12, 2014 05:36 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:10 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

It would be really nice to have a wiki macro that could pull content from a
repository.

If we had this, we could include general end-user usage docs of the Allura
platform (as opposed to the more operator geared docs at allura.sf.net), which
would be distributed along with the Allura platform. This would also make it
easier for general Allura docs to live side-by-side in a wiki that also
contains more site specific information (like SourceForge).

I believe this would also be a viable alternative to feature requests such as
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/feature-requests/58/ and
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/feature-requests/31/

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.