Hi Fred, the download works fine for me on a Mac.  What platform are you on?
With windows you might need a tool like Sevenzip to extract it (although Allura
doesn't run directly on windows).

I'm intrigued that you mention TeamForge.  Allura has a script to import from
TeamForge in scripts/teamforge-import.py so that might be very useful for you.
There isn't any documentation written for it, but it has been used quite
successfully before.  It handles users, projects, wiki, discussions, and news.

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal