---

** [tickets:#7154] Expand AdminExtension to support site-admin pages**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** asf_release_1.2.0
**Labels:** sf-2
**Created:** Fri Feb 07, 2014 05:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Wed Feb 12, 2014 05:27 PM UTC
**Owner:** Tim Van Steenburgh

allura.lib.plugin.AdminExtension adds project-admin controllers and menu items
already.   We'd like to expand it to support adding site-admin controllers and
menu items that would show up at /nf/admin

Perhaps as a POC/example we can move the the /nf/admin Home content into its
own "Neighborhood Stats" AdminExtension.  Having it as its own page instead of
the /nf/admin landing page will alleviate [#6489]

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.