- **labels**: allura-api, asf, sf-current, sf-4 --> allura-api, asf, sf-4

---

** [tickets:#6797] Move API docs from sf.net wiki to Allura (with raml?)**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** allura-api asf sf-4
**Created:** Fri Oct 25, 2013 04:23 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Thu Aug 20, 2015 08:47 PM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

Right now the allura API docs are at
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Allura%20API/  They should be
moved to Allura itself.

We should also consider writing the API docs with [RAML](http://raml.org/)
which looks very nice to me.  Simple and readable, has composition for things
like "pagination" which apply to multiple endpoints.  With RAML we could also
show interactive documentation with "try it live" functionality at
http://www.apihub.com/

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.