Fix in db/8128  This also adds a "git-http" container to run the access handler
locally, and provide local http based checkouts.  A fresh docker setup or just
running `docker-compose up -d` should set it up I think.

Then you can do a git checkout from localhost:8081 (as mentioned in the
checkout commands on the repo web pages).  If you are using docker-machine in a
VM, or a remote host, just change "localhost" to the right IP address or host.

Also note that for 2FA you have to enter your password + pin code together, as
your password.  And it may error out if you try too many at once.

---

** [tickets:#8128] Fix ApacheAccessHandler.py (git repo logins) for two-factor
auth**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Fri Sep 16, 2016 05:37 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Fri Sep 16, 2016 05:37 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

`ApacheAccessHandler.py` can be used to authenticate repo access on the server,
and we use it on forge-allura.apache.org for git repos.  It simulates a web
login to verify authentication, but it can't handle two-factor auth.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.