---

** [tickets:#8141] Git port not opened**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** scm
**Created:** Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:32 PM UTC by Mohiddin
**Last Updated:** Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:32 PM UTC
**Owner:** Dave Brondsema

Hi,

As per scm port for git in development.ini is 8022 and when i created git repo
in Allura web interface, it shows me the repo http url to download.. when try
to download or clone repo it never work.. Even the port 8022 not listening on
host.

development.ini config:

scm.host.https.git = https://$username@localhost:8022/scm-repo$path
scm.host.https_anon.git = https://localhost:8022/scm-repo$path
scm.host.https.hg = https://$username@localhost:8022/scm-repo$path
scm.host.https_anon.hg = https://localhost:8022/scm-repo$path
scm.host.https.svn = https://localhost:8022/scm-repo$path/
scm.host.https_anon.svn = https://localhost:8022/scm-repo$path/

Repo URL:
git clone https://root@localhost:8022/scm-repo/p/gittest --init---gittest

I tried replacing localhost to public IP address but didnt work.

I didnt understand about apache part in
https://forge-allura.apache.org/docs/getting_started/scm_host.html.

Can you provide me more detailed info how to configure git and svn to work.

Thanks,
Mohiddin

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.