~~~~

- **status**: open --> closed
- **assigned_to**: Kenton Taylor
- **Reviewer**: Dave Brondsema
- **Comment**:

Fixed with https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/merge-requests/178/

---

** [tickets:#7232] some unmoderated posts missing from in-line discussion view**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Mon Mar 03, 2014 08:50 PM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Mon May 18, 2015 05:00 PM UTC
**Owner:** Kenton Taylor

*Originally created by:* zeromus

I can't moderate tracker posts which are replies from the tracker item itself.
The to-be-moderated posts do not appear. I have to go to the moderation queue
to see those posts. Posts which are at the top level of the discussion work
normally.

In other words, even if I know I have posts awaiting moderation, I can't see
some of them in the discussion thread. I have to go to the moderation queue to
see them.

I *think* this is the pattern. If I'm wrong, then I definitely have
to-be-moderated posts missing from my discussions for some other reason. I
admit I havent really tested it myself after making this guess as to the
pattern.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.