What are the ramifications of making User an Artifact? I think making Artifact
will allow us to easily search users and tag users in comment

---

** [tickets:#6091] Search for users**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** gsoc2013ideas
**Created:** Thu Apr 11, 2013 06:35 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Mar 31, 2015 07:26 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

It would be nice to be able to search for users.  Could search by any public
profile data (name, location, skills, etc).

All `Artifact`s get indexed by solr automatically.  Not sure if we'd want to
make a `User` an `Artifact` since there is other ramifications of that, but
that'd be one potential starting point for the indexing portion of this.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.