On 3/24/17 12:23 PM, Huzaifa Faruqui wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I am planning to apply for allura project in GSOC this year
> Here is the link for proposal. Any feedback is welcome.
> https://gist.github.com/huzaifafaruqui/6546ab2a9e90dc5b3210d4bffd52012b

Thanks for sharing this.  I have looked over your latest changes and I think it
is pretty good.  I don't have any more specific feedback.

I do want to be clear about the overall process, as much as I can be.  There
will be a limited number of GSOC spots available for the whole Apache Software
Foundation and Allura is part of that, with many students applying.  Even good
students with good applications may not get accepted.  My best recommendation to
you and other applicants is to continue to be engaged and learn and make good
quality contributions during the proposal period.

--
Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal