- **status**: review --> open
- **Comment**:

What a nice simple change :)

Can we make the input box wider?  Its fairly narrow.

And we had discussed privately changing the hand icon to be the "edit" icon
(same as tickets, wiki, etc).  I think that would be good.  The hand is used
for the moderation link in the sidebar, but that is more about
approving/rejecting posts, and here you really are editing the thread so I
think it'd be good to change it.

---

** [tickets:#8187] Make forum thread subjects editable**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Wed Feb 21, 2018 09:11 PM UTC by Kenton Taylor
**Last Updated:** Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 PM UTC
**Owner:** Kenton Taylor

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.