Hi all,

During last few days, I spent time on reading the Allura documentation and
on getting familiarized with Allura codebase.

Then, I have started to work on the ticket - #1699 Fix incoming email for
wiki pages with space in the title
<https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/1699/>. According to my
understanding, it is required to replace the spaces in the title with null
string (or with some character). Therefore, the getter method for
email_address which is in Page.class in ForgeWiki/forgewiki/model/wiki.py
should be changed as below.

@property
def email_address(self):
       if context.app.config.options.get('AllowEmailPosting', True):
               domain = self.email_domain
    * self.title.replace(‘ ‘,’’) // Added line*
               return '%s@%s%s' % (self.title.replace('/', '.'), domain,
config.common_suffix)
       else:
               return tg_config.get('forgemail.return_path')

Could you tell me whether, do I need to modify any method other than the
above one?

Regards!