- **status**: open --> closed
- **Comment**:

This was implemented some time ago in a different ticket.

---

** [tickets:#8133] Post is lost if it can't be saved**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:00 AM UTC by Sworddragon
**Last Updated:** Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:00 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

On SourceForge I was posting a reply to another user but after clicking the
"Post Reply" button an error message sayed that my post couldn't be saved. That
would be probably not much of an issue but I also noticed that the text of my
unsaved post has gone - it wasn't there anymore in a textarea.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.