I've merged the MR.  That handles all new subscriptions to tickets.

I'm going to keep this ticket open for the time being though, so we can think
about updating the titles for existing ticket subscriptions.  That might be
nice to do.  We'd probably need a script similar to the ones in
`scripts/migrations`.

---

** [tickets:#8081] Subscriptions page should have the issues' Title column**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:53 AM UTC by Federico Bruni
**Last Updated:** Tue Oct 23, 2018 08:02 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

The subscriptions page on the account preferences currently lists 4 columns:
project, tool, item and the check option.
The item number doesn't tell much. In order to make it useful, I think that you
should add also a column with the title of the issue. There's a lot of padding
between each column now. If the title is too long, it should be wrapped at a
fixed maximum length.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.