This is the procedure i took before arriving here:
i first forked the repo as directed by the contribution guide.
next, i cloned my forked repo.
But when i run the *docker-compose build* as directed in the installation
guide, i get that error.
When i look into the cloned directory, i can't find the docker-compose.yml
and docker-compose.yaml