Ok the error you got looks to be something that changed with mongodb 3.6 and we
haven't updated for.  I created ticket [#8348] for that.  You could try a prior
version of mongo, or work on code changes for [#8348] (if you do that, please
make sure they are separate commits from import work, so it could be merged
separately)

Exports on  https://forge-allura.apache.org aren't fully enabled.  They run,
but we don't have any way set up for users to access and download them.

I'll get back to you again before long with more export examples.  Exciting to
see you got something working!

---

** [tickets:#7935] Forum importer for allura's own export format**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** import
**Created:** Tue Jul 21, 2015 06:53 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:50 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.