Hi,

Allura doesn't have a lot in common with the old SourceForge CollabNet products. So the short answer is "no". When sourceforge.net moved to Allura it was moving from the PHP sourceforge version, not the Collabnet / SourceForge Enterprise Edition (SFEE) version.

The one sliver of hope is that a TeamForge import was achieved once several years ago using TeamForge APIs. I think TeamForge is related to CollabNet's version of SFEE, but I really don't know the details. The import script used is at https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/ci/master/tree/scripts/teamforge-import.py and was customized for a very specific import situation. So it would require further customization even in the best situation.