On 4/27/23 6:05 PM, Jon Labrie wrote:
Hi -

Trying a new install. In production-docker-example.ini I find this instruction:

Copy this file to /allura-data/production.ini

allura-data doesn’t seem to exist; am I supposed to create it (at root level)?
Or should it be ~/allura-data/production.ini? Or…?

Thanks for any guidance.

Best,

Jon

Hi!

IIRC, inside docker it is /allura-data and outside docker it is a local ./allura-data directory.

Have you run through the installation with the default ini file (docker-dev.ini) yet? I think the first time you go through the steps it'll create the allura-data directory, which should help you locate it.

--
Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal