- **status**: open --> invalid
- **Comment**:

This website is for development of the Allura project only, we don't provide
project registration or website services.

---

** [tickets:#8512] I'm trying to create a git project**

**Status:** invalid
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Wed Jun 07, 2023 06:55 AM UTC by Awesome247
**Last Updated:** Wed Jun 07, 2023 06:55 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hello, I'm trying to create a project so I can save my
[website](https://omoyetips.com) files, I clicked on **"My profile and my
projects"** and I scrolled down to **"Add project"** when clicked on the add
project. It then took me to a new page, displaying this error message **"Error
403 Register access required"**.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.