Hi Chris,

Our dev list is pretty low traffic overall, a dozen or so emails a month. So even though Jenkins build failures are a lot of that, I don't think they are distracting, at least not for me.

Back in January I see there were more.  I think that was uncommon though.

If anyone else on the list thinks we should make some adjustments, do feel free to speak up. My own email management isn't necessarily the same as how everyone does it :)

Thanks Chris for the input

-Dave