Hi Shad,

Thanks for that, I’ve actually missed this is during tests. Thanks for that.
Nadav can you confirm? Also are you building the code from dist.apache.org?

I’m facing another issue regarding a missing dependency (scopt) which I
suspect wasn’t package by shadowJar.

I’ll keep investigating maybe it’s an environment issue as well.

Cheers,
Yaniv

--
Yaniv Rodenski