I agree with Yaniv that Frameworks should be plugins.
Think about it like this, in the future, hopefully, you will be able to do
something like "sudo yum install amaterasu"
After install the "core" amaterasu using yum, you will be able to use the
new CLI like this: "ama frameworks add <your favorite framework>" to add a
framework.
Alternatively we could do something like "sudo yum install amaterasu-spark"
I mean, this is what I think anyhow.

As I write this, I've just realized that we should open a thread to discuss
packaging options that we'd like to see implemented.