The report doesn't have my sign-off in the current form.

> Two new contributors have contributed code that have been merged.

Can you please clarify who are those? From what I can tell [1], the code
activity includes past contributors Yaniv (11 commits, 1.5k lines) and
anonymousGiraffe (50 lines). The (only) new contributor seems to be ebarten
at 40 lines.

> In addition, we are actively looking for more use cases and organizations
> to use Amaterasu.

Can you please clarify what exactly has been done here? Links and evidence
would be super helpful.

> * 5 pull requests have been opened

I can see four (#34 - #37). #33 was opened in early August. Which is the
fifth one?

Firstly, I don't think it matters whether there are 1 or 2 new
contributors, 4 or 5 pull requests, but it does bother me the accuracy of
the report. Please be accurate when reporting statistics and possibly quote
the source if there's any doubt about them, otherwise you easily lose all
credibility and appear disrespectful to your audience. Please.

Secondly, I think it is safe to assume that everybody understands that the
project is dormant and not making any progress towards graduation. Should
the report at least mention it? Even after being explicitly asked by Justin?

Please note that I'm not trying to be difficult here, but things cannot
continue this way.

Davor

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-amaterasu/graphs/contributors?from=2018-10-05&to=2019-01-05&type=c