Bosco, Mugdha, thanks for your inputs.

I know this is not recommended, but as the LDAP is in a private network and
we just pull the username and groups associated to it, this is not much of
a security issue from our point of view.

But if Ranger does not support it anymore, I'll ask my security team if it
is possible to create a technical user whose only role will be to read into
the LDAP like an anonymous user.

Thanks,

Loïc

Loïc CHANEL
System Big Data engineer
MS&T - WASABI - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)